Apparently I don't have enough stress in my life..
..so I have to create more for myself.
We went to playgroup this morning, and when I came out I realized I didn't have my car keys. I dug to the bottom of the diaper bag and hoped they were there! Deep down I figured I dropped them on the way in, and they were lying in the street or WORSE someone picked them up!!! ACK! They were no where to be found.... but they were safe... on the driver's seat of the van!!!
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Panic. 2 small kids. Shaun is working. Neighbour's don't have keys to my house to get the spare van key and even if they did, I would have no idea what their phone number was. More panic.
Fortunately, my friend Jen was there with her son Quinn. I gave her my house keys and sent her to get the spare! I'm so glad she actually had time to do this today!
While she was gone, Jodi took us back inside. K nursed and had a bum change. P had a bum change and drank his juice. We were good! I was still panicing.... I was SURE there was a spare and I even knew where it was... but what if it wasn't there? Then what?? Oh my goodness.
Fortunately it WAS there. She brought it down to me and I got the kids packed up... again. And we came home. So ya, it all worked out fine. But good grief!
No comments:
Post a Comment