Saturday, December 08, 2007

We all went to visit Santa at the grocery store today.
They took some pictures for us, but we also took our camera and got our own! Grampy came along and video taped the entire experience!
The kids were EXCELLENT!

Here are the kids with Santa:
Kathryn loved sitting on Santa's knee. She loved the soft & furry cuffs on his coat:
But she REALLY loved his bells:
She probably would have sat there all day. She was having a great time - all smiles and happiness:
We got a family shot, too! I wish I'd bothered to put on a better top.
And we were going to get pics of the kids dressed up when we got home but Patrick refused. So we got a few of Kathryn with the kitty! This is my favourite one:
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute! The pictures look great. I want one :) I need a 5X7 Thanks :) The girls and Derek liked the pictures too. K was such a happy girl! Thanks for sharing.
Love Sara

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! That's nice that they let you bring your camera. Some santa places won't because they want you to buy the pictures from them. One of the reasons Aaron has not had his picture taken with Santa (But we did get one with a santa hat on his head!)

Anna