Here is the inside shot:
And the outside shot, after much bundling! They look cosy, don't they?
We walked to the mailboxes and got the mail and then home again. I would have gone farthur but K wasn't too happy and kept sliding onto her back. Unfortunately, the snow was too deep to get to the swings.We arrived back home just before Shaun did! Here are the kids watching him snowblow the driveway:
On a side note, K figured out yesterday how to WALK in her snowsuit!! It was really cute to see her toddling around like the stay-puft marshmellow man. Usually when she's in her snowsuit I call her my starfish because her limbs are all stuck out.
And here is Shaun blowing out the drive. As you can see, we got quite a bit of snow yesterday! 

1 comment:
Aww they are too cute! I want to hug them and kiss them and take them home with me haha.
Adorable.
Anna
Post a Comment