Monday, February 18, 2008

We decided to have some fun with pudding painting today. I can't take credit for the idea since it was suggested to me by Lisa. I didn't have any vanilla pudding on hand to put food colouring in, so i made up the chocolate and butterscotch ones I did have. I taped together a bunch of construction paper and then taped it to the floor and let the kids go crazy!

They weren't too interested at first:

And Kathryn wasn't so sure about having it on her legs, but she did get into the spirit and put some on herself:
Patrick overcame his caution and got his hand in and did a print!
Messy! But fun!
Messy Baby!
I got out some paintbrushes for them too:
Kathryn decided to become mobile... and actually put some pudding footprints on the carpet:
Shaun decided we should 'war paint' the kids. Kathryn doesn't look too pleased...but oh sooooo messy!
After we were done 'painting' it was bath time! I've never seen such icky bath water!

We had a great time - and we'll do it again soon! This activity definetly requires 2 parents though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are much clearer than the webcam :) They're so cute.

Anna