Mike & Lesley gave us a "My first t-shirt from Brock University" for Patrick when he was little. I was cleaning out drawers/coupboards and storage buckets yesterday and found it! I was hoping it would fit Kathryn and decided to try it on her to see. Perfect fit! Of course then I wanted to get a good picture of it to send to them.... and here's the fun we had trying to get one!
(do I have to smile?)
(OH! I'll get you kitty!)
(hey - whats Patrick doing?)
(this is my handle, and this is my spout)
(ha ha! I'm outa here)
(did someone say 'chocolate'?)
(you can try to make me pose, but I can try to get away!)
(stop chasing me with that camera - ack! I'm trapped!)
I think you'll agree that the last one (giving Daddy a Hi-5) is the best!! I've now gotten both kids' closets and drawers ready for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons. I'm so excited to put new clothing on them - getting tired of the things they are wearing now. I'm especially looking foward to putting Kathryn in all the cute little girl clothes we've got, especially some of the dresses!
We also went through the footwear this morning. Patrick needs size 8 runners, and they both need new crocs!! P's old crocs are much too big for Ms. K. Hopefully they will fit her next year but given our past lack of success with hand-me-down footwear, I doubt it. All the hand-me-down sandles from my sister's kiddos are too tiny or too big! Fortunately, there were size 4 runners that fit Kathryn!
2 comments:
So cute!!
~Lesley
Adorable!
-Anna
Post a Comment