Monday, August 18, 2008

I was taking some random shots of the cats, and Kathryn insisted on having her picture taken too. She's such a cutie-patootie with her big grin!!



She wasn't so happy when I put her back in the kitchen with Daddy while I ran down to do some laundry.
Yesterday, we took the kids to Fairy lake again. We had gone last week and had a great time feeding the ducks. This time I came prepared with some crackers that no one liked so we could feed them to the ducks.



When we arrived, there were no ducks to be seen, so we walked the path around the lake:
Finally, around the far side of the lake, we got close enough to the ducks and swans to feed them. Unfortunately, the ducks did not like the crackers, but the swans did!!
We walked around the the open area of the lake again, and fed the swans and some HUGE fish which Shaun says were Carp. They were eating crackers and bread that people were throwing in - I had no idea fish liked bread!!! It was quite the sight.

No comments: