It was our last swimming lesson of the term, so Shaun took some photos. Patrick has his lesson at the same time that Kathryn does, so that made life good and bad. Good because we only had to go to the pool once a week, and bad because P was often distracted because I was in the water too.
You can see K and I on the left hand side and P has his back to the camera, playing with a toy on the tot-dock:

The camera was not happy taking pictures. Actually, our camera is dying! We will have to get a new one shortly.

Patrick liked his instructors!

It was a fun term. Kathryn 'passed' out of Duck and can go into Sea Turtle next term - which will be in the spring for us. Patrick was the youngest in his class so its no surprise that he needs another round of Salamander. For us it isn't about passing - its about learning and having fun!
3 comments:
You are lucky they won't let us take pics at our pool. I am with you on focusing on having fun and not so much the passing. I only pushed for Keira to pass into sea turtle on her own because I can't find my maternity bathing suit anywhere!!! So I can't go in the water anymore. So frustrating when I know I spent a small fortune on it.
Looks like fun!
- Anna
Awesome pictures. Patrick looks very confident in the pool ~ good job buddy!!
Love S. :)
Post a Comment