A blog to share with friends and family filled with pictures and stories about our growing kids.
congratulations on the new niece!your looking good these days!! hope you are having a good summer
Deb,I really like your hair here. Have you parted it on the side? Anyway, you look great, and that baby in your arms looks pretty good on you too.....Any inclinations????
Shaun still wants more. I want to fit into my maid-of-honour dress for the wedding in October. We'll talk after that.
And thanks. Yes, I started parting my hair on the side - a bit more loose looking.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
congratulations on the new niece!
your looking good these days!! hope you are having a good summer
Deb,
I really like your hair here. Have you parted it on the side? Anyway, you look great, and that baby in your arms looks pretty good on you too.....
Any inclinations????
Shaun still wants more. I want to fit into my maid-of-honour dress for the wedding in October. We'll talk after that.
And thanks. Yes, I started parting my hair on the side - a bit more loose looking.
Post a Comment