Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome to germ central!



Over the past 4 days both kids have been quite ill. Kathryn got it full-force first, with a temp reaching 103 even with tylenol every 4 hours. She seems to have recovered after spending the last 4 days glued to the couch watching endless episodes of baby einstein and little einsteins.



For the most part, I think Patrick was just glad of the downtime. He was a bit lethargic, but did not have a very big temperature - just abit above normal for him.



This morning they were running around like nuts so I assumed we were over whatever it was. I took Patrick to big school and Kathryn to little school and went to work.



At 1 o'clock the school called to get me to pick up a very lethargic boy. when I got him home, he had a temp of 101.5. I gave him meds and now he is back glued to the couch watching a baby einstein DVD (his choice). Ugh. Whatever it is, I hope its over soon so my kids can get back to being themselves.

1 comment:

amym said...

too bad! I hope everyone is germ free soon!!