Here is the cake I made. K doesn't like cake, or icing, so I made some chocolate 3's to go on the uniced top (so they wouldn't get icing on them either). Unfortunately, she refused to eat them too. Next year I'm using Smarties. I know she likes those and its a lot less work!
A blog to share with friends and family filled with pictures and stories about our growing kids.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
We had K's 3rd birthday party yesterday with family. Unfortunately, my sister was unwell, so their family didn't make the trek! I sent lots of food home with my mom for her so they wouldn't entirely miss out.
Here is the cake I made. K doesn't like cake, or icing, so I made some chocolate 3's to go on the uniced top (so they wouldn't get icing on them either). Unfortunately, she refused to eat them too. Next year I'm using Smarties. I know she likes those and its a lot less work!
Here's the birthday princess checking out her cake:
Here is the cake I made. K doesn't like cake, or icing, so I made some chocolate 3's to go on the uniced top (so they wouldn't get icing on them either). Unfortunately, she refused to eat them too. Next year I'm using Smarties. I know she likes those and its a lot less work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you could do cookies next year. Does she like cookies?
glad to hear the party was a success. It is hard to believe she is 3 already!
Is her new room going to be princess theme? and the new baby are you still doing a teddy bear theme or have you come up with a new idea?
~amy
Hard to put a candle in a cookie.
Or chips for that matter.
New room is fairies theme.
New baby is teddy bear theme.
you would have to leave a hole in the cookie for the candle :)
~amy
Post a Comment