Sunday, October 03, 2010

PUMPKINFEST!!!

We had a great time yesterday at Pumpkinfest. The weather wasn't so nice, but at least it wasn't actually raining.

I picked up this outfit for Mr. W the night before. I had seen it listed on the FB classifides for $3 and I was able to go and pick it up and get it washed and ready in time for him to wear it to the festival. Its a good thing too, because I suspect that by Hallowe'en it will be too small. The tag says 6-9M.

Mr. Serious didn't actually object to the outfit of course, but this was the best picture we got! He was a big hit, though, and we were stopped a few times with people commenting on his attire.

A bit short in the legs, but mostly he was covered with a blanket so it didn't matter.

Kathryn just LOVED the merry-go-round. I think she went on it 3 times! Once with me, once with Grandma and once with Daddy.
Patrick's favourite was the ferris wheel. He went on that twice with Grampy!

William just generally hung out in the stroller and was happy about it.


The kids also rode the ponies.

They wanted to ride the camel too, but it was too expensive for a 5-minute ride.
Here they are on another ride that Kathryn was very excited about, and Patrick was more 'meh' about.

They both loved the fun house this year and went on it twice! The 2nd time I went with them so they wouldn't smack into as many mirrors in the maze.

We had some fries for lunch and checked out the crafts as well. Shaun and his Dad also checked out the monsterous veggies in the grower's tent too!

No comments: