We visited Story Book Park 5 times this season! The kids love it - they're the perfect age. Today was our last trip of the season, and also Shaun's first trip this year. They're really good to me though, they allow any other adult to use my season's pass when they come with me and my kiddos so I was able to bring my friend Adrienne twice and my mother once too. I was brave and took them once allll by myself! Eek! Only once :)
.JPG) |
| Riding the little train |
.JPG) |
| All three together on Wind Jammer |
.JPG) |
| Silly expressions! P makes me laugh :) |
.JPG) |
| Silly kiddo |
It ended up being a very very hot day, and when we got home W was sweaty despite the AC so I stripped him down and he ended up passing out on the floor infront of the T|V
 |
| sleepy baby |
After dinner & baths, Kathryn and I picked the red peppers she'd been growing all summer! They're tiny but super flavourful!
.JPG) |
| MmmMm red peppers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment