Friday, November 23, 2007

I was working on something at the computer and Patrick came to me with a crayon and asked me to colour. I said "1 sec honey" and finished up what I was doing.

When I got up to go over and help him, I found this lovely mural on the dining room wall under the window:


The pictures don't do it justice.

I was actually quite impressed with his artwork - big graceful lines completely uninhibited.

I did, however, have to tell him he was naughty and send him to time out. Thats when I took the pictures. After he apologized, I made him help me clean it off with windex and paper towel. It was then that I realized that only SOME of our crayons are washable. The rest of the crayon took me lots of scrubbing and an entire magic eraser sponge to get off.

We have since thrown out the non-washable crayons just incase Patrick gets the creative bug to do us another mural.

No comments: