The weeks are just flying away. I am 37 weeks preggers now (pics to follow).
Patrick and I both had appointments to see different doctors in the same building, so we all went as a family. Our appointments were back to back, and everything actually ran on schedule, so we decided since we were over that way that we would take the kids to Story Book Park!
We had a great time, despite the humidity and heat, and the kids had a blast feeding the animals and going on rides. Unfortunately, the camera batteries were dead despite the fact that I had charged and replaced them right before we left... probably a dead set of rechargables... so I didn't get any pictures!
That was probably our only trip to Story Book Park as a family this year. Patrick gets to go with his class before school is out which should be lots of fun for him. Its after W arrives and my Dad is going to go as a parent volunteer.
No comments:
Post a Comment