Another ultrasound today for Mr. W.
It was nice to see him, although we couldn't see his face because he is facing right back towards my spine.
Did get to see spine, kidneys, liver, bladder, stomach, and heart. Was practice breathing again and kicking me like crazy. Still enough fluid in there so that is good. And weight was estimated just under 8 lbs! He has 11 more days to cook - can't wait to see what the final weight is.
I've only gained 25 lbs this time, so I think I'm doing terrifically. With Mr. P I gained 47 and with Mrs. K ... hum... the number has escaped me but it was less than P and more than 25 LOL. Possibly 27.
Reason for today's ultrasound was to check placenta placement. It is clear of the old 2 incisions so we are good to go for June 11! yippie!
No comments:
Post a Comment