After supper, we began our Christmas celebrations! Honestly, I wish the kids didn't have school this last week, it would have been nice to have them home helping to prepare for Christmas with me. However, I know they had fun at school and hopefully there was some learning as well.
All three kids had a nice warm bath and put on their jammies, then we took a tour of the Christmas lights in and around Port and South. Willy ended up having a little (much needed) snooze while we explored and then we came home to relax.
Patrick's class built graham cracker houses over the span of 2 days this past week. I volunteered Shaun to go the first day to help the kids assemble the frame. The second day they decorated and then they brought them home. I think his turned out wonderfully.
And after this picture the kids destroyed it and enjoyed it for snack!Willy has been having a rough go these past few days. He's been very sad, whiney and having a hard time sleeping.
This was his chosent position after we returned from seeing the lights. He was watching his current-favourite baby Einstein.
I was hoping to get some pictures of the kids with the tree and presents and Kathryn was eager to be in them.
Willy got up from his spot and I suggested he sit with Kathryn. He decided to sit on her instead.
Then Patrick joined them.
Meanwhile, Shaun was having a snuggle with our acrobatic cat.
All in all, a happy evening and a great beginning to all the Christmas fun!
1 comment:
Awe, Willy is just so adorable, the picture of him on the chair makes me want to snuggle with him...
Post a Comment