Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy 33rd Birthday Shaun!

Shaun had to work on his birthday (I personally think that your birthday should be a paid day off!!) so we celebrated after supper with Shaun's parents.

Back when I was talking to Kathryn about cakes, Shaun said he wanted a robot on his cake.  I was able to find a blue motorcycle transformer (close to a robot!) and a theme was born!  It was fun doing a theme for my 33 year old sweetheart.

 Opening presents with the kiddos.  Willy was not feeling the best and most of the pictures have him crying in them.  Oh well!  That is our life right now.
 Patrick read every card!
 Talking to Kathryn about her hand-made card:
 Being surrounded by family on your birthday is the best!
 Opening the gift from the kids.  It was a surprise bag with a transformer's theme, as well as passes to the movie theater:
 The cake I made.  Its supposed to look like the transformer just jumped down from space and totally destroyed the pavement... see the boulders?  the broken pieces of pavement/earth?
 Happy Birthday To You!

2 comments:

Funny Girl Charleney said...

It looks like the transformer lite the candles!

Jay Hendershot said...

Cool cake! I am sure Shaun loved it.