Thursday, April 05, 2012

Art

When the kids bring home a large piece of artwork, I always take a picture.  I know I'm not going to keep them all (maybe just one a year) because they are so bulky.  However, I want to document all their creative endeavours and have a record of how their artwork evolved as they grew up.

Kathryn likes to be in the picture with her artwork!  I like that it adds another dimension to the picture - it provides a reference to her age at the time!

Spring Flowers, by K.  April 2012

Currently bits of artwork are hung around my kitchen on the cabinetry.  However, when we renovate this summer that won't be happening anymore!  I will need to find a new system to display their creativity.  I have a couple of ideas, but we'll have to wait and see the logistics in the new layout!

No comments: