Even though this blog is private and has a reader's list, I did not post direct pictures of any of the children from Patrick's party. But I do want you to know I did take lots of pictures of him and his friends for him!
Patrick's 7th Birthday party was again at the bowling alley. This year, it was an all-inclusive event, with bowling, glow-in-the-dark mini-putt and the arcade games were all turned on for free-play!
My parents were here for the weekend, and my Dad was able to join us while Mom played Barbies with Kathryn at home and Willy napped.
It was a 2-hour event, but the time went VERY fast.
We started with bowling:
| Our set up and lanes |
| Patrick waiting his turn |
| Loot bags |
| Bowling! |
| Glow-in-the-dark mini-putt |
| MMmmm sugar! |
It was fun, but crazy, but fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment