Thursday, April 29, 2010

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!
Today I had some mommy friends and their kiddos over to help Patrick celebrate his birthday. I had left the decorations up from his family party Easter weekend so I had no decorating to do!!
Kathryn was so excited this morning she was up early. She couldn't wait to give Patrick the card she had made him at school yesterday. She was so happy with it!

They both wanted to dress up. Kathryn's flower-girl dress still fits here (although it is in rough shape with cream soda stain on the front and the pretty trim on the bottom is slowly pulling/falling out). Patrick wanted to dress up too and his ring-bearer shirt still fits so that worked out!


I also made a cake! Patrick wanted a spiderman cake with red icing but I could not make the icing 'red' enough so I changed it to blue. He was happy anyway.





I had 8 moms and 13 additional kiddos here to play. The kids had a great time on all 3 levels playing with eachother and with our toys. The house did look like a bomb hit it but a lot was cleaned up before everyone left. The cake was a HUGE hit and there is only a small piece left! It was a fun time.

No comments: