Milestones.
Kathryn is graduating to size 4 diapers! The 3's just aren't doing the trick anymore, so as soon as we're finished with them, we'll be moving forward.
Speaking of growing, it was finally cool enough yesterday to break out the fall clothing! Kathryn wore a gorgeous "classic pooh" overall set that was a gift from my Aunt and Uncle in BC. She also wore a pant set I got for her when Independent cleared out their kids clothes. I am so sad that BOTH OUTFITS fit snugly. This likely means that most of her fall clothes are going to fit NOW which means I will have to get more! Its not so much the shopping...but I am sad that she won't be able to wear these cute things for very long :(.
Patrick's vocab is growing all the time. He speaks in sentences - most of which we still don't understand - but he's got quite a collection of words to help us all understand eachother. He's also getting better at 'starting the conversation' so to speak (haha) and will ask for what he wants instead of making us guess.
Patrick is starting to show interest in being potty trained, although we're not quite there yet. He now announces when he's pooping, but still doesn't want a bum change! I figure by the fall, when he's wrapped up in more clothing, he'll be really interested. At least I hope so. I'm getting really tired of dealing with 2 sets of diapers and I'm ready to train him now. When I bought him diapers yesterday, I got the uber cheap ones and I'm hoping they're not as comfortable - a bit of an incentive! We already have a collection of underwear... so all we need is the right timing!
After potty traning will be big-bed training. Oy. Hopefully by then Kathryn will actually sleep at night (instead of getting up 2-4X).
No comments:
Post a Comment