Sunday, December 21, 2008

Shaun's extended family Christmas was yesterday and we had a great time. The kids were excellent! P had a bit of downtime in the afternoon in the spare room, but no one napped until the car ride home.

Kathryn also re-visited her desire to potty train after announcing a few weeks ago she was no longer a big girl but a baby and wanted diapers. She got 3 pair of dora undies from Shaun's Aunt and that seemed to put her back on track. She has been dry ever since and is back in princess pullups. I am tempted to go straight to undies but with all the travelling and chaos that will be happening, I think we'll wait until the new year.

Patrick is as anti-toilet as ever. No surprise there. BUT he did have a GREAT time handing out presents to everyone!

Anyway, back to the festivities, we had a GREAT time!! Everyone was there and the food was great and the kids were terrific.

Shaun's Gramma keeps a supply of stuffed toys and a dolly in her living room and Kathryn had a blast playing with them.
She also used her cuteness to get lots of different people to read her books! Here she is with Shaun's cousin:




And with more family:






Patrick has taken to drawing cakes with candles, he learned this last week because it was Gramma's birthday!




All tuckered out: Patrick was first to crash and here he is trying to relax with Daddy.










Gramma got LOTS more pictures and I hope she will share them so I can upload them to share with you... especially the ones of Kathryn wearing all 3 new pair of her undies at the same time with no pants. Those were very cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I love the picture of Grampy and Kathryn with all their friends!! Very cute. Mattea likes the picture of Patrick! Love S. :)

Anonymous said...

And hey ~ they won't go to University not potty trained right ~ so don't worry!! ;) All your hard work will pay off soon!!

Love S. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are all good Christmas pictures, I am looking forward to the ones fo our Christmas too!