Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Progress in K's new room has begun! Pics aren't in order (thanks a lot, blogger) but here they are.

This is the room primed, the trim and ceiling have the final white on them. I know white is boring but it took a lot of work and thats why I'm posting it. This is a "before" picture.

Another "before" picture

This is a close up of the awesome purple rug I was able to get yesterday, the paint chip (amethyst cream) and the awesome fabric that my mother is using to make curtains (for the window and closet), pillowcases and more!


And here is the princess with her things. She is excited! Gramma Dorothy is coming this weekend to help put the first (and maybe second!) coats of colour in the room.


I am a bit disappointed that even with the flash you can't really see the purple of the carpet. It just looks kinda grey/black. Oh well. More pictures to follow as progress continues!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how very exciting!!! a new room...looks like a good size closet too!
~amy