Kathryn wanted to make a cake just like the one she had for her 1st birthday which had this tiara on it. Daddy convinced her to wear it instead. I just want to say - does this kid ever take a bad picture? She is so adorable!
A blog to share with friends and family filled with pictures and stories about our growing kids.
Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Happy Birthday To Me!
I had a great birthday. Shaun took the day off which was wonderful. We had a nice day together as a family - exactly what I wanted.
Kathryn wanted to make a cake just like the one she had for her 1st birthday which had this tiara on it. Daddy convinced her to wear it instead. I just want to say - does this kid ever take a bad picture? She is so adorable!
This is my gift from Shaun - a family ring. I got to pick it out myself, and have been wearing it for a couple of weeks already. Thanks honey, I love my ring.
Kathryn wanted to make a cake just like the one she had for her 1st birthday which had this tiara on it. Daddy convinced her to wear it instead. I just want to say - does this kid ever take a bad picture? She is so adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment