Monday, June 27, 2011

Goderich Splash Pad

We had been planning this trip for a couple of weeks!  We were going to meet James & Abby at the splash pad for some fun and a pick nic. 

Unfortunately, James got sick!!  Boo asked if I would come anyway and take Abby to the splash pad so James could rest.  The thought of 4 kids running around a large park with just me to supervise was.... intimidating!!  I asked my friend, Adrienne, to join us and she was able.  She quickly got herself ready and was at my house in less than an hour. 

We had a GREAT time.  All 4 kids were excellently behaved.  The park was very busy with about 100 kids there in two different goups.  They seemed to take turns in the water park part and having snack/lunch so it was a lot calmer than it could have been.

All 4 kids loved the water sprays!



William was right in there with them too, occasionally getting sprayed in the face by a surprise jet of water.



I have more pictures than this but blogger is being annoying so thats all I can post!

1 comment:

JLP Cakes said...

Thank you SO MUCH for coming up and for taking Abby to the splash pad. James really was horribly sick and I wasn't sure what we were going to do!
I'm glad you all had such a great time despite it being a bit of a zoo.
Love ya sis.