Monday, June 09, 2008

HAIRCUTS!

I love haircut day. I love watching Lori transform the mess of hair into something manageable and cute!

Patrick didn't really want his picture taken, as you can see. I really wanted to get a shot of the back of it, but he wouldn't co-operate. At anyrate, he's still cute - despite the fact that his ears have ceased to work....but thats another story...

The biggest change was for Kathryn. Lori was able to trim up the back of her hair so it looks like a little bob and its all about the same length!! She had some very long pieces behind her ears - but now, it looks great!!
Cheese!! The front didn't change too much, just a bit off the bang area to make it the same length as the sides.
And yes, that is a bug bite on her little forehead... her first ever... poor thing ... I smacked the bug away but it was too late.

1 comment:

amym said...

That last photo of K is FUNNY. Too bad the shirt is wrinkled otherwise it would be a double smile photo