P&K both had swimming lessons every week for the past 9 weeks. K was in an infant class with me, and P was in a preschool class that I had to be in the water for the first 3 classes only. I'm pleased as punch to announce that they BOTH passed and will be moving on to their respective higher levels in the fall where I will once again be in the water for every class with K, but P will be with the instructor from the beginning.
Gramma came one night during class and took photos of the kiddos!
Patrick was in a class with 4 other kids, all about the same age. I do believe he was the only one that had never been in lessons before.
Mr. Unimpressed:
Hangin' with my classmates on the tot-dock:
Front float with the instructor:
Back float with the instructor:
Bucket boy:
Kathryn's lesson was Friday night and although there were supposed to be 2 other kiddos in her class (between 4-18 months old) 1 never showed up and the other transferred to a morning class. So, we ended up with a private lesson! Lucky Kathryn!! 








1 comment:
Kat's also copping a feel in that last pic! hehehe
Post a Comment