Sunday, August 29, 2010

Petrified

Tomorrow is my first day alone with all three kids and I am feeling very anxious!!!!

I know I've been very lucky/spoiled to have another adult or two around every day since William's birth, and I am very very thankful for the help as William is very needy right now. But I really wish this day wasn't coming so fast!!

We do have plans for every day/morning this week so that will help. But I will be on my own with all three kids from when they get up until suppertime.

Next week I will have another adult every day as Monday is labour day and Shaun is off, and my parents are coming Tues-Thurs and then Shaun likely will be home on Friday as well. I am really looking forward to that.

So I just have to survive this week. Hopefully we'll fall into a nice rhythm. Hopefully I'll re-find my grove of being a stay-at-home-mom.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Funny Girl Charleney said...

Maybe if you don't think about being alone, it will go by quick? You'll be busy that you probably won't dwell on it. You'll do great!