Here is a before shot. It was a big tree! It was also a big 'linter' and I was constantly sweeping up around the pool from it. I won't miss that part.
A blog to share with friends and family filled with pictures and stories about our growing kids.
Sunday, June 06, 2010
June 4th We had an unstable tree removed in our backyard. Unfortunately it had grown heavier on the side hanging over the shed/pool/pergola and with a strong wind the ground would lift around the roots. We didn't want it crashing into anything (including neighbour's yards!!) so we decided to have it taken down.
Here is a before shot. It was a big tree! It was also a big 'linter' and I was constantly sweeping up around the pool from it. I won't miss that part.
Because of our new fence, the lifter wouldn't fit thru the gate so they had to climb the tree - very entertaining!
Here is a before shot. It was a big tree! It was also a big 'linter' and I was constantly sweeping up around the pool from it. I won't miss that part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment