Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I finally got William's room set up the way I wanted! I know its 2 months later, but when we were setting up his room I was still in a lot of pain and we just got the basics done. Now it is 'finished'!

My mom made this blanket! In fact, she made ALL the fabric linnens for Williams room as she has done for all her grandkids.

I modified Patrick's mobile again for Williams teddy-bear theme. I found those 3 little guys at the dollar store and attached them with ribbon. William really likes his mobile.
My Dad rug-hooked the bears scene on the wall! William likes to look at it while I burping him.
Yes, there is a twin matress in the nursery. Its where I sleep when my parents are visiting! Its not very elegant, but definetly useful and necessary.
My friend Anna made that bib hanging under the William letters. So authentic to Star Trek! She is super tallented.


Another shot of the crib. I just love the alphabet over his crib and he seems to also.


And of course the closet. I love my kids' closets! They are all door-less so no pinched fingers or 'scary monsters'.


I am happy with how it (finally!) turned out!

2 comments:

Funny Girl Charleney said...

Looks great Deb!

Anonymous said...

I love the name letters! I can't wait until we live somewhere that I can personalize their rooms like that. We're not allowed to put any holes in the walls here!
Thanks for the compliment :)
Anna