Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Growing up is a slow and steady process....

The past 2 nights have seen improvement with Patrick and his going to bed. He still asks for his buppy and tears up a bit, but he does go to bed without much sadness. He's also sleeping right thru so that is a good sign.

His 2 front bottom teeth are just hanging on by threads. He refuses to pull them out but we do make him wiggle them. Last night I brushed his teeth a bit 'agressively' to help the process and one of the front ones stuck straight out! But, when he allowed me to pull it, it was still held in there fairly good. I'm just so afraid he'll swallow it and miss out on the whole 'tooth fairy' thing.

Kathryn had a bit of a tummy issue yesterday, but after spending 90% of the day on the couch watching princess movies, she ate a great supper and seems fine. She didn't have a fever, but she was very pale and didn't want to eat. The only breakfast she did eat, a few crackers, was what she puked up in the van yesterday morning. Fun times! We are glad she is feeling better.

William slept 99.9% of yesterday. We thought we were in BIG TROUBLE for last night but he surprised us and continued to sleep well between feedings! He's just had an awake time and is now passed out in Shaun's arms.

William is starting to give us real smiles which is so nice! This morning he was giving huge smiles to the microwave. Ya.. I dunno either... but I was holding him so I felt I had some part in it.

No comments: