I was nursing William (surprise! sometimes I think thats all I do all day) and Kathryn decided that her baby, Rachel, was hungry too. She dug out the nursing pillow and sat down to nurse. Patrick didn't want to be left out either, so he declared that baby Peyton was also hungry and he would nurse her. So he got a pillow and snuggled down in his thomas chair to feed her.
I think its absolutely adorable!
2 comments:
I had a house full of kids doing this when I was nursing Makayla throughout the day. At any given moment a child would whip up their shirt and commence nursing. More often then not they believed one nurses from the belly button. Too funny! Do Patrick and Kathryn at least have the biology correct? I never really corrected since I figured it was harder to get the shirt that high! Very cute pic Deb.
Cathy
Yes, P&K know the correct biology. They like to watch William drink.. glad I'm not particularly modest about it all this time.
Thats cute that some of your kiddos thought the belly button would suffice :) Definetly easier with the whole shirt-lifting thing.
Post a Comment